Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

what can I say to her?

I like this girl and have her e-mail and I promise that I will write but I don't have no idea what to say, any thoughts, ideas, suggestions?

just start out by saying hey, wats up, and bring up random conversation. Then ask her if there was anyhomework or something, then joke around say to her "ur funny" then bring up more random conversation. when she has to go say to her bye see u 2morrow (Or whenever) then the next day ask her if she wants to hang out with a bunch of people. if she says yes and when yuo go, pay most of ur attention to her. Then if it looks like shes having a good time tell her that u guys should do it again. Next time bring up random conversation, and then just ask her, "Hey, i know this is a little random but,... do u wanna go out?" If she says yes, great!, if she says no, dont let that bring u down, cuz then she'll think ur a softie. I know this seems like it'll take a while, but trust me, its worth it. and now me n' my bf have been going out for 7 months! Good luck!

well do u know her really well? if not then ask her stuff about her, and try to start a little conversation. Ask how shes doing. and stuff. Dont come on too strong thow, girls hate that. And if shes in ur school then ask her how tht is and stuff... so just basically try to make some conversation

start by making friendly conversation, ask her how she is doing and whats going on in her life

just start out with hey and dont be nervous just talk to her as a friend and if she starts to flirt with you then just flirt back. good luck

ask her how shes doing and if she would like to meet up one day

that guy that answered first, I agree with him, it is exactly what I did.

Source(s): experience

"Hey, I just ________ ( 'got home,' 'ate supper,' 'finished my project,') so now I'm emailing you!

How you doin?? :o)"