jarhead asked in HealthOptical · 1 decade ago

Upper peripheral visin question?

Ok it seems like from a distance of 10 feet, i can see some stuff near the ceiling (eyes straight). but when I get closer it disappears. Another example is when I sit down on my bed and I have my head and eyes at the ground, I can't see anything in front of me. It seems like this while I type and my eyes are on the keyboard, above my pc screen, I see nothing and I feel like I have a loss of peripheral vision.

Favorite Answer

Any loss of vision needs to be checked out ASAP by an eye doctor to determine the extent of the loss, the cause, and the appropriate treatment. Do not ignore it.