Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Would you leave Y!A if one of your friends joined and added you as a contact?

36 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I suppose I'd have to have real friends before this question applied to me...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No but id make them swear to never tell a soul what goes on here, i don't want the whole village knowing what im really like,....im known as the nice quiet girl with all those sweet children lol.

• 1 decade ago

I deffinately would. I gotta lot of questions that just if someone found you and started ripping on you on facebook that be pretty embarassing. Except when I would find something embarassing on their profile we would probably make a truce

• 1 decade ago

No that wouldn't bug me as I consider my contacts that I have now my friends anyways.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No! They would make this place more fun. But I'd get suspended within seconds.

Me+My Friends=Hell for everyone else :D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No,my friends all know me well enough to think I was just as bad on here as I am with them...xxx

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No,what contacts.noone contacts me.

• 1 decade ago

I might. It would depend on which friend it was. Fortunately, none of my friends know me by this ID name.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes. lol

Then they'd know sooo much about me and i would be afraid they would go telling my other friends xD

• 1 decade ago

haha yes unfortunately, i did that with twitter :) i actually deleted my twitter account because my friend wanted to follow me

happy holidays

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.