What car is smaller?

I dont know much about cars, but boyfriend will buy me a car for xmas. I am pregnant, and travel long distances, so i want to get a large, comfortable car.

My three ideas are: Range Rover sport, BMW X5 or Porsche Cayenne.

The problem is I live in central london and the roads are very narrow and parking can be suer tight, so I want to pick the smallest of these 3.

Do you know which one is smaller?

Also any other recommendations regarding features of these 3 cars?

thanks you

Favorite Answer

What exactly do you need an SUV for? did you see the Top Gear where James had to drive the Mercedes GL through central London? It was a mess. I'd say the biggest thing you need is a BMW 3 or 5-series Touring. That would be an all around better car for the London area.