Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

chris asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 1 decade ago

does my teacher hate me?

i have 52% IN THAT CLASS and i alsmot never do my work but today we had a test and we weren'e supposed to right on it then i forgot and drew on the back school is bad in big letters then i failed the test (i jsut got them all wrong) do you think she hates me?

wow i never said it was her fault i just said do you think she hates me not like fails me on purpose or anything but nevermind

Favorite Answer

I have a grade of 52% in the class, and I almost never do my work. (Right there is why you have a failing grade hon.) Today we had a test and we weren't supposed to write on it, then I forgot and drew on the back "school is bad" in big letters. (For future reference, don't write something like that on the back of your tests.) Then I failed the test, I just got them all wrong. Do you think she hates me?

I corrected your spelling and grammar and put some little pointers in it. She doesn't hate you; she just hates her job teaching kids who apparently don't want to learn.

Source(s): Soon to be college student
  • (A)

The reason you are failing is you are not doing the work and only want attention.The result could be in later years a man sitting down at wal mart with a I work for food sign.Read this and say,I want to do the best I can in school so I can buy anything I want when I land a high paying job for the hard work I did in school and my name is Chris.I will become the best student in my class.

not sure. did you study for the test or you goof off and did not study at all. one of my teacher is like that and she hate me like hell. However i never failed a test because i study. that might be the reason why you failed the test.

P.S try your best on doing your work or you are going to fail

Do you want want your teacher to like you? If so then do your work and pay attention... otherwise you're not making a good impression.

No you're just a dumb *** who is failing on your own behalf. You need to stop blaming others for your **** ups.

I think you've shown your teacher that you are irrespensible hence you deserve a bad grade

• why would you write "school is bad" in big letters... and you wonder why your teacher hates you..

I don't think she cares. She probably doesn't care if you jump off a cliff either.

Not hate, just dislike.

nooo. ur jus failing.