Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

Who would you rather sleep with Chris Brown,Tiger Woods or R kelly ??? guys and girls answer?

I would still choose Chris Brown he could beat me up right.

Tiger Woods is Ugly and he plays golf eew

R Kelly he's too old and golden showers

Favorite Answer

They're all unattractive to me.

• Lucero

Chris Brown

• R.kelly is old

Tiger woods is repulsive looking

I would totally sleep with chris brown. I like it rough anyway. I love to have my hair pulled, and I love to be choked and smacked around a little bit while having sex so chris brown would be perfect for that. Chris brown has a big d1ck also And i would just love to taste it.

Chris Brown is a woman beater, R. Kelly is a pedophile, and Tiger is now a Cheetah. he should be ashamed

Lol this question is hilar.

Rkelly, I love Rkelly even if he is a creep. I feel like he would def. be able to fck the best too. Not to mention, he conveniently lives 15 mins away from me, he used to come into my work all the time.

• leena

Well, I am 19, and those other two are old enough to be my dad, and aren't physically attractive to me, I would say Chris Brown.

Tiger Woods I heard he's giving out hush money lol

• chris brown, hes the hottest

I'd rather sleep with either Megan Fox, Beyonce, or Taylor Swift.

I would rather sleep with a hot chick, not a dude, ew (no offense gay people)

• Miss K

None of them. But if I had to choose it would be CB