Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

12 weeks pregnant and I like eating more fruits than veg or anything else. At times I dont feel hungry.?

Is it safe n healthy for my baby.. I dont feel like cooking food much as the smell upsets me and makes me uncomfortable.. or at times I vomit. Please advice. Is this normal and safe... I am really worried..

Favorite Answer

Eat when you can, and what you can. You want to ensure baby is getting a healthy supply of vitamins via yourself. If you are having a hard time with intake of good stuff, ensure you are on a vitamin. If you end up not being able to keep anything down, talk to your doctor. They can help with this. Fruits and Vegs are certainly better than big macs, but try to hit all the food groups. Smells bothered me to, and I still cant eat somethings that turned me off during pregnancy, however, do your best to give baby something to work with; :)

Good Luck

They say you crave what your body is lacking, so if you are eating more fruits then that is just what your body needs. Maybe your not getting enough vitamins?? And you are early yet, I wouldnt worry about it. Your morning sickness will probably go away in the next week or two. What works for me is eating smaller meals throughout the day, then I dont feel as sick. Try making different foods if some smells make you sick?? Hope this helps!!

Source(s): Pregnant with my third
  • staton

do no longer think of too a lot approximately it. devour once you are able to and decide to, and have a look at to be healthful. yet whilst all you are able to devour for some weeks is crackers, you would be fantastic. eating or no longer eating does not reason miscarriages, so relax and merely carry close in there. Ginger can help with nausea. Ginger ale is effective, because it provides some energy you're needing.

Totally fine! People don't realize that your body produces hCg to sustain you.

it's okay just take all your prenatal vitamins to make sure you and your baby are healthy