WOW wont install!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

i dowloaded it twice and it got to 98 and it said it could rename the wow.exe folder both times! help me.....

• Catt
    Favorite Answer

idk if this is a option or not, but most of the folks i know that try the free trial version have issues. Simplest solution we found was just to install the orginal game from someones disc and then use your trial acct on it. Little more updating but if u deside to play, u will have it all already and be ready to go.

if you are downloading it offline there is an option of opening your connection log as well as another window that will allow you to see exactly what is going on and it should also tell you in there where and why it failed. also w/ them just dropping 3.3 live it might just be that their server is messing up? or maybe you dont have enough space on your comp. to install

Source(s): play wow. deal w/ blizzards issues all the time.

Where did u download it from and is it trial or full client? Try looking at the wow website in the forums or FAQ. Hope that helps :)

check ur desk tope to make sure u have the wow.exe. if u dont, make a folder again. u prob dont have the software to download the game which is prob why. check the cable network hope it helps :D

Is it a Jack Russell Terrier? Is there a tree near the roof? I've heard they can climb trees. Mmmmaybe. lol Maybe it's just a magic dog! ...But then it would've landed on its feet!

I had that problem had to reboot my comp back to stock sucks I know but it was the only thing that worked.