Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

WOW wont install!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

i dowloaded it twice and it got to 98 and it said it could rename the wow.exe folder both times! help me.....

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Catt
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

idk if this is a option or not, but most of the folks i know that try the free trial version have issues. Simplest solution we found was just to install the orginal game from someones disc and then use your trial acct on it. Little more updating but if u deside to play, u will have it all already and be ready to go.

• 1 decade ago

if you are downloading it offline there is an option of opening your connection log as well as another window that will allow you to see exactly what is going on and it should also tell you in there where and why it failed. also w/ them just dropping 3.3 live it might just be that their server is messing up? or maybe you dont have enough space on your comp. to install

Source(s): play wow. deal w/ blizzards issues all the time.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Where did u download it from and is it trial or full client? Try looking at the wow website in the forums or FAQ. Hope that helps :)

• 1 decade ago

check ur desk tope to make sure u have the wow.exe. if u dont, make a folder again. u prob dont have the software to download the game which is prob why. check the cable network hope it helps :D

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Is it a Jack Russell Terrier? Is there a tree near the roof? I've heard they can climb trees. Mmmmaybe. lol Maybe it's just a magic dog! ...But then it would've landed on its feet!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I had that problem had to reboot my comp back to stock sucks I know but it was the only thing that worked.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.