Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

joey l asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Is it ok to do push up two days in a row?

If I am doing 100 push up a day is that bad for my muscles? Even if I'm not very sore.

if you can do 100 straight off that is amazing... but if u meant during the day then this is most prob ok. if u eat healthy and take in the correct amount of protein then this is why you do not feel sore. but if you do not then you might just be getting stronger... so try increasing the amount maybee?

the worst it can do to you is make you tired and sore or maybee pull a muscle or two. but thats about it. hope this helps

Source(s): personal experience