Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Kayla asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Do I have a wisdom tooth growing in?

Do I have a wisdom tooth growing in?

Hey! I am 14 and I have a head since for 3 days now. I felt dizzy yesterday for a while and then last night my face had read cheek and I was pale, my friend felt my head saying I was warm. Then today my jaw has been hurting. Also, when i felt my gums in the back, the bottom left corner next to second molar has a hard bump and my friend says my cheeks are swollen. So is it? Also, if it is how can I get the pain away?

oh also did I mention my mouth is small? Lastly, another said she did not notice my cheeks swollen but the one who said they were was when my mouth was open.

Favorite Answer

Definitely wisdom teath. But u shouldn't have a fever, i don't think. u shouldn't be dizzy eather. I think u might be sick, 2