Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 decade ago

Parents would you be freaked if you found out your teenaged son got a prince albert piercing?

6 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would just hope that whoever did it used sterile technique. That's not a place for a raging infection.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

i'm mom to a son who's now 28 and has had a great type of piercings on account that he became 18. the rule of thumb in our domicile became into no piercings or tatoos till he became into 18 and would desire to flow with even though he needed. On his 18th birthday he had his eyebrow pierced. for my area, i've got faith he's an grownup and if he needs to pierce his physique areas or have them tattooed that's his corporation. i would not be freaked, yet he does have some issues that make me ask your self what he became into thinking. His tongue piercing makes me shudder. I probable might in basic terms shake my head and say even though makes him chuffed if he had a Prince Albert accomplished. He says he would not, yet while he did i might by no potential comprehend except he advised me.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know how I'd find out, short of walking in on him while he was changing, but yes. If for no other reason, most piercing parlors will not give genital piercings to anyone under 18. There was a piercing parlor a bunch of people from my high school used to go there - they didn't care if you were under 18 for most things, like ear or face or belly button piercings, but my nearly 18 year old friend tried to go there to get her nipple pierced, and they wouldn't do it because they were afraid of child molestation laws or something. So for him to have gotten this done, he would have:

A) Gotten it done at a REALLY sleazy place that probably used infected needles.

B) Done it himself, which most guys probably wouldn't dare to do, in which case he probably didn't do it properly

C) Had a fake ID - who knows what else he's using it for?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How would I even know this? I would hope conversation about his penis would not come up between the two of us.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yessss! 1st of all it's gross and second it's just inappropriate for a teenager. :]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the person that gave it too him would be in jail.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.