Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 decade ago

Parents would you be freaked if you found out your teenaged son got a prince albert piercing?

• 5150
    Favorite Answer

I would just hope that whoever did it used sterile technique. That's not a place for a raging infection.

i'm mom to a son who's now 28 and has had a great type of piercings on account that he became 18. the rule of thumb in our domicile became into no piercings or tatoos till he became into 18 and would desire to flow with even though he needed. On his 18th birthday he had his eyebrow pierced. for my area, i've got faith he's an grownup and if he needs to pierce his physique areas or have them tattooed that's his corporation. i would not be freaked, yet he does have some issues that make me ask your self what he became into thinking. His tongue piercing makes me shudder. I probable might in basic terms shake my head and say even though makes him chuffed if he had a Prince Albert accomplished. He says he would not, yet while he did i might by no potential comprehend except he advised me.

I don't know how I'd find out, short of walking in on him while he was changing, but yes. If for no other reason, most piercing parlors will not give genital piercings to anyone under 18. There was a piercing parlor a bunch of people from my high school used to go there - they didn't care if you were under 18 for most things, like ear or face or belly button piercings, but my nearly 18 year old friend tried to go there to get her nipple pierced, and they wouldn't do it because they were afraid of child molestation laws or something. So for him to have gotten this done, he would have:

A) Gotten it done at a REALLY sleazy place that probably used infected needles.

B) Done it himself, which most guys probably wouldn't dare to do, in which case he probably didn't do it properly

C) Had a fake ID - who knows what else he's using it for?

How would I even know this? I would hope conversation about his penis would not come up between the two of us.

Yessss! 1st of all it's gross and second it's just inappropriate for a teenager. :]

the person that gave it too him would be in jail.