Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

Do I look Italian?? If not what do I look like?

Hi, some people come up to me and think Im Italian. What do you think?

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2754/...

Favorite Answer

I guess you are Greek, just because of the restaurant that you are standing in front lol, of but yeah. You could be Italian or Latino. But I would say Latino over Italian just because your hair is not straight

Latino! And you're very adorable <3

You are standing in front of a Peruvian restaurant, and to think about it you do look latino.

no. you look arabic, maybe from egypt... but your in front of a puruvian resturant, but you dont look puruvian...

you seem to have frizzy hair.. i see some african in you. very little though

I know ur kinda jewish and greekish with ahint of latino

Nah, you look arabic.

a bit Italian...but maybe cause of the angle...but from this angle you look latino to me

you might be Italian but i think you look

Arabic

you look jewish, or anything in the semite realm.

you also look Mediterranean, ie: greek or italian.

thats not a good picture, you look latino