Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

GOOD EARPHONES FOR IPOD?!?

Okay, so I got the Apple earphones with my Touch, and they were good. Until they broke down. Again. And again. So where can I get a good, and cheap (as in no more than $15) earphones?

iPod earphones suck. Check out SkullCandy's earphones.

I likw the Gummie ones there really comfertable and you can get them at Walmart for around $8.00

You should really consider surpassing your $15 limit if you want decent quality sound.

• iBAMF

try some skullcandy inkd

or some jbuds

Source(s): amazon. and i have the skullcandies

complicated factor. try searching onto the search engines. just that can assist!