Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Should it hurt your feelings if your crush calls you annoying?

my crush called me annoying, i don't know if he was joking around but it hurt my feelings and i actually felt like crying.. is that stupid?

Favorite Answer

Welll probably isn't joking around but if he's saying your annoying ask yourself or maybe people close to you do i talk to much or do i seem clingy...i would say ask yourself but most people would just say "Of course not"! lol

It would hurt my feelings if my crush called me annoying and I would probably cry. I would ask him outright if he really thinks you are annoying or was he joking just so you will know and get this clarified. If he does find you annoying, ask him what you are doing that annoys him so much. If he was joking, then just let it drop. Good luck.

No, you won't be able to have this lady calling you and exhibiting up on the residing house. do exactly as you're doing. Be short, say no, "gotta bypass". you're being very "style" and you will possibly be able to could get "incredibly actual" if she refuses to take heed to you. the place are her mothers and fathers anyhow? it form of feels a splash unusual to me that they do no longer understand what she is doing? it incredibly is the interest of a be sure to coach and prepare their babies in social norms. that's odd and should no longer proceed. And via how, how is gigantic sis helping out? Her 13-3 hundred and sixty 5 days-previous sister would not look that mushy or via now she might are transforming into the message. super sis could be effectual, if she took her out for warm chocolate and had a brilliant sister to little sister talk. it would remedy the concern of "loneliness" additionally. If all else fails and she or he keeps, call her dad and ask him to intrude.

It should'nt hurt ur feelings even if ur love calls u so... it's normal though to feel bad... but hold ur head high and believe that u are a much better person than what ur crush thinks about u... he'll come running to u if u had that kind of attitude

Of course not, he's your crush you care deeply what he thinks. I doubt he meant to offend you but don't feel silly for reacting that way. I don't think you should let him know it hurt you, as again I doubt he meant is as a proper insult.

trust me it's ok, somebody i had feelings for used to joke around with me and it made me so mad, but don't let it get to you too much and do something you'll regret, try telling them you don't like it and ask if they could be a little nicer (while being nice about it yourself) or maybe try joking around with them some, hope this helps a little :)

If he said it in a jokingly way like "haha you're so annoyingg! :)" then he was deffinatlyyyyyy just kidding. I wouldn't stress over it too much if I were you. But since it's bothering you, maybe you should take him advice & try to not be so annoying around him?

If you're a sensitive person then that is probably the reason why you got sad but I would get hurt too.

well i had this crush like a few weeks ago. and we were texting. and one of my cousins ex's texted me and tells me "could you please stop texting **** right now. i am tired of hearing him ***** when you text him" and well i was CRUSHED!!! my feeling were really hurt. but **** said it was a lie and now were together and i mean happliy together. but there is a chance for you and this person.. dont let go!!!

Don't worry about it sounding stupid..

if he called you annoying he doesnt know what he's nmissing out and he isn't right for you.. :)

Source(s): guys -- does he like me ? :P http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AocRl...