can someone die of a very strong cramp or from multiple cramps inside their body?

could someone die from feeling so much pain from an injury that is not life-threatening

Favorite Answer

I'm not a doctor, but the common sense answer will be no, I don't think anyone can die from feeling TOO much pain from an injury that isn't life-threatening. The most the pain can do to you from a non life-threatening injury, is fainting. Or making it impossible for you to do anything else but think about the pain.

If the pain is so much that you can't do anything else but think about the pain, and it's stopping you from going on with your daily life then I suggest you go see a doctor about it. That's not healthy (obviously) and you should get help right away. Don't let the pain control you, you control the pain.

I hope you get the help you need and I hope the pain goes away. I'm sorry you're in so much pain and I hope it gets better.