What is everyones beef with the Fresh Beat Band?

My son (18 months) really loves the Fresh Beat Band on Nick Jr. I was online looking for CD's of their songs so that we can dance to them together whenever we want to. Couldn't find any CD's, but I came across so many forums of adults dissing the heck out of them and I am just shocked and appalled!! I am just asking for other peoples opinions on this show!

Favorite Answer

I love this show and so does my son...I cannot for the life of me figure out what these parents are talking about...Some people just cannot be pleased...It's wholesome, entertaining and kids love it...The complaints arent even valid complaints...They just need to get over themselves...They probably let their kids watch Spongebob Squarepants...Anyway, I'm glad you like them...I tried finding their cd too but I guess it's just not out yet..My son turns 4 on Dec 27th and we are having a Fresh Beat Band birthday party...Really wanted the music to go with it..But oh well...

• enget

i like that instruct, so "easily everyone" does not hate it. Its no longer any distinctive than "The Wiggles" or "mind's eye Movers" or any of those different exhibits geared in direction of that age. dad and mom do no longer frequently thoroughly appreciate them, however the youngsters have a blast. Its nonetheless a sparkling instruct, so there are not many episodes available yet. it may look relatively geeky, yet i've got easily found out that the instruct is a great artwork-out. My 2-three hundred and sixty 5 days-previous son loves the instruct and dances around to it, so i began out dancing around too. For relaxing, i attempt to easily do the dance the way they do it. It gets my coronary heart fee up and that i'm useful that i'm burning some energy! lol Its no longer precisely something i might do in front of my buddies, yet interior the privateness of my very own homestead..... i like it. :)