Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Continuous Sexual References about Girls??? How to get him to stop?!?

So I have a sort-of friend whos a guy, and I might actually like him as a friend if only he stoped talking about sex ALL THE TIME I'm around him!! For example, we are doing a research project together and he just talks about how he wants a$s and says "thats what she said" for everything I say. And he stares at pictures of skanky girls whenever he sees one.

Annd today he burned me cd thats titled "Sexual Songs" and has a playboy logo on it...

HOW DO I GET HIM TO STOP!!! or atleast get him to keep his thoughts to himself. ITS GETTING REALLY AWKWARD!

Favorite Answer

Jerk him off.

Source(s): My Big Ole Brain

the guy above me hit the nail top on the top. yet some further ideas besides... nickelback writes songs for strippers to "carry out their artwork" to. it sells. human beings (women rather) consume that crap up. they think of a song approximately taking outfits off and being below the effect of alcohol partying are "edgy" and puzzling. nickelback might nicely be a humorous tale (and that they are) yet all human beings is familiar with their songs. they get consistent radio play from rock stations, mixture stations, to good 40. their gimmick has been very useful and the buyer/listener is the only responsible. they proceed to jot down those songs because of the fact human beings proceed to pay attention.

Sounds like an immature little **** to me.

Just tell him he's being an annoying pervert.

Tell him to grow some balls and stop acting like a perv.

i think he's subtly (in the least!) trying to tell you he likes you or better put wants you

so tell him what you think and try to get you;re point across that you just want to be friends!

take a scuba knife to his testicles, then when he makes a sexual reference he will become overwhelmed with sadness because he knows he'll never get any without testicles.

or just tell him hes a friken retard.

tell him to shut the h*** up and if he cant then just leave him to his preverted thoughts

Just tell him "Stop!"

& if he doesn't, stop talking to him

"can you stop being a perv?"