im pregnant and really worried?

well im just going to be quick and straight to the point!im 19 so im grown but im about to have a mulato baby and my parents are not to fond about that.I worry alot also because im financially going through a crisis and me and the babys dad are not really on good terms right now.This is my first pregnancy and im scared.Am i about to lose my whole family to have my babe or should i have an abortion because i think about it alot? P.S. I am a true beliver of EVERYTHING happens for a reason,but can i be wrong this time.some1 help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a mulato baby (black n white)

Favorite Answer

I think that you should have your baby. Follow your heart and your family might not be happy right now. But I am sure that once the baby is born they will come around. Just because your going threw some thing financially it's not going to be like that forever. I had my son when I was 19 and his dad left and it was hard. But I thank god that I didn't go threw and have an abortion with him. Kids are special and they show you what unconditional love is. And if you decide not to keep your child and have an abortion, really sit and think about what your planning on doing(it's a life) and once you do the abortion you can't take it back even if you realize that you really didn't want to go threw with it. Really Think About It. You could even consider giving the baby to a Family that can't have kids and really want a child. There is a lot of options out there you don't have to chose abortion. I can guarantee you one thing if you go threw with an abortion you will always feel like something is missing in your life. I tell your that not on first hand experience but because I saw a good friend ruin her life because that empty feeling haunts you for the rest of your life. She got the abortion because of her family and now I don't even know if she's alive or dead she got so stuck on drugs after her abortion. Hopefully you realize the importance of the gift that god has given you. Your child will someday be the motive to keep you striving forward, he/she will always love you. Your right about one thing everything happens for a reason as small as your child is he/she will teach you more then you know.Good Luck and God bless you and your child.

First - Relax you can't make sensible decisions when freaking out.

Second - are you sure your parents will disown you - you said you would lose your family. If that is the case they aren't worth being in your life over this. This ISN'T the end of the world.

Third - You are unsure of abortion, I would have to say that isn't the path you want to take. If you question it even once - it's no longer an option, as it is a decision you CANNOT change.

If you think you cannot financially afford the baby, adoption is always an option - there are alot of families out there that would love your baby, open adoption is huge these days. But in the end there is never enough money, whether you make 5K a year or 100K a year, but with kids you manage to make it work. There are programs such as WIC, out there to help mothers, especially single ones. There are also programs to help you with insurance if that is an issue.

Good Luck - everything will work out!

Info if you need it . . .

If you go to a Planned Parenthood clinic that has a low-income program it can be as cheap as 100$. If you tells them you have no job, no money and no support they will likely have you pay the minimum for the procedure and get donations to cover the rest. 1-800-230-PLAN (1-800-230-7526) to find the Planned Parenthood clinic nearest you. If you are underage it will mostly likely be free.

You have the choice between the pill (which can be taken up to 11weeks, at home or at a friends house) or the vacuum method (in clinic procedure). Personally I used the pill method so I could be at home with my husband but some women want to have the surgical, so it's done and over with when they leave the clinic.

You will be financially screened - usually this goes on the honor system, weight/height taken, blood pressure checked, pricked -fingertip- to check for rH factor and anemia, you will receive an ultrasound or sonogram to determine gestational age. You may be asked if you want to view the image, this is up to you. You will receive antibiotics, anti-nausea tabs and pain meds. Take them ALL. You must finish at the very least your course of antibiotics. Follow all aftercare instructions and go back to your after care appt. This last step is vital, you must go back for your aftercare appt! Abortion begins a new menstrual cycle. You should have a regular period in 4 to 8 weeks.you should have the option of receiving birth control - again this will most likely be free, take it and use it correctly.

If you are underage you may want to check this site out to see about parental consent laws and whatnot. http://www.sexetc.org/state *Even if it says you need parental consent, you don't. Call PP and tell them you cannot tell your parents; by law, a judicial bypass must be available to those minors who just cannot get their parents/guardians permission. A judge signs the parental consent acting as a de facto guardian.

Some state medicaid program do pay for it, use this link and figure out if your state covers it. If they do, you can go to "welfare" office and get emergency coverage and the state and taxes will help pay for it. http://www.ourbodiesourselves.org/book/companion.a...

If you have any more questions or want/need to talk about it drop me an email.

It is entirely possible to have an abortion and not feel guilt because you knew it was the right thing to do.

ImNotSorry.net

~Pro-Choice Momma; Have had an abortion <no regrets> and I have a 11 month old daughter <no regrets>. I believe in protecting my daughter's choice.

Abortion: There is a Consensus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsSQiazUvgo

• Why would it matter if you were having a mixed baby? NO do not get an abortion, if you were a true believer in everything happens for a reason then you must believe you got pregnant for a reason. The only thing that should matter right now is the baby! Do the right thing and keep the baby, you are 19, an adult...

If you need someone to talk to then e-mail me! Best of luck to you hun!

Abortion is not the answer. Ever. Just wait until they have their grandbaby in their arms, and they will forget about everything. My aunt got pregnant when she was in college and wasn't on speaking terms with either of her paretns until the night the baby was born. Her dad then threatened the husband but everything is fine now and there are lots more babies on the way :) Everything will be fine. But abortion is definitely not the answer.

I do not think you should have an abortion

you made the choice to have sex, So please do not take that babies life

You can have an open adoption

The baby did not ask to be born, And that baby already has a heart beat...So please do not take their life...

Adoption is the best thing you can do for that baby

Not taking the life they have away from them

It is only up to GOD to decide the fate of a human being Not us!

Your having a what baby??

As soon as your family sees your baby they will fall just as much in love as you.

They will come around. Kepp your baby, you will regret it otherwise.

Good luck