Teen Titans... Slade? Episode 42 Birthmark?

Okay, in Birthmark (I'm talking about the show, not the comics to be specific) around... closer to the end of the show, a little over halfway through. Robin asks Raven a question.

Raven: "I shouldn't have dragged you into this. Any of you. But you're in, and you need to know. I need to tell you. When I was born, they looked into my future.

(Is silent for a while, then continues)

Raven: "On this day, the anniversary of my birth- something is suppose to happen. Something very bad. That's why I-I didn't want to celebrate.

(Is silent for once more, then continues)

Raven: "But just because you don't have a party doesn't mean it's not your birthday.

(Robin, with great effort sits slightly up and manages to grunt, whisper, whatever.)

Robin: The symbol... on his forehead... what does it mean?

(He's talking about Slade's new powers, and the symbol on his forehead. The glowing red S looking thing.)

That's my question. "The symbol... on his forehead... what does it mean?" So... what does it mean? I'm extremely curious, and I have tried to research and find out, but I came across no answers.

Why I'm at it, could you explain that whole show (episode) to me? Like why, what's going on with Raven... and Slade. Why did Slade make it? Why didn't Terra kill him? How does he have all these new and improved powers? What's the marks on Raven's body mean? And why (at the end of the show) say (to herself) "This was just the beginning"? The beginning of what?

Pretty much just break it down some for me, please. I'd like to fully understand it. And (just taking a hunch here) I'm betting the comics tell you more than the show, am I right? Because I do (eventually) want to buy wither the comics or the Dvds... or both.

I know it's long, and kind of demanding (and big/confusing/long) question, but any help, any explaintion, is much appreciated.

Thank you for all those who answer.

P.S I'm sorry if I spelled anything wrong, I was typing fast, and I didn't have time to recheck my typing.

Favorite Answer

The S is the mark of Skath, also called Trigon, known of throughout the Universe as the veyr worst of the wors. H'e is Raven's father. He resurected slade and snet him to give raven tattos that were instructions on how to summon Trigon to Earth so he can turn the skies blaze red, turn all water into lava, make the sun set on the world forever, destroy all civilization and turn all flesh to stone. Under Slad'e mask is a skull with a huge scar an done red eye, because his skin wa sburned of fby Terra & Trigon will bring it back if Sladeworks for him.

Teen Titans Birthmark

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Raven: "I shouldn't have dragged you into this. Any of you. But you're in, and you need to know. I...

Source(s): teen titans slade episode 42 birthmark: https://tr.im/IH0Z2

Basically slade is an assassin supersoldier whose son was made to kill the teen titans. his son was killed in the attempt and slade took up the contract for the sole purpose of antagonizing the teen titans in his revenge. during this time he became a much darker character than in his other appearances, honestly, i never even realized he was a villain outside of his teen titans appearances. he'd been around before the titans and clashed with many other heroes, including batman, but he became famous for his archnemesis status with robin. and to be quite honest? I was first introduced to him watching teen titans, so while he may go by "deathstroke" I'll always know him as slade. a damned frightening character. deserving of his supervillain status and a worthy nemesis to robin.

almost everything is explained in the next episode or so but slade was reborn by raven's father to work for him. the symbol is the sign of raven's father. raven was chosen by her father to destroy earth. raven meant by the beginning of the end for the earth. slade is force by her father to find raven and make her understand that she was chosen to destroy earth that is pretty much it