Did any of you experience cramping during the 3rd trimester?

I am 35w5d and having menstrual type cramping. This is my 4th baby and I know what I am having are not braxton hicks and they aren't labor contractions. If any of you have experienced this before having your baby, I want to know what happened, what the doctor said, any info you can give me.

• 123
    Favorite Answer

I definitely did. ask your doctor about it, but it's most likely your cervix thinning out and stretching. your baby might be dropping too. I think I mentioned it to my doctor in passing and that's what he said; I wasn't too alarmed really. as long as there is no bleeding or excessive cramping, I'd say you're fine -- but talk to your OB if you're worried.

I did with my youngest son, I was put on bed rest for 2 weeks. Call your Doctor to see if you should come in for a check up.

im almost 32 weeks ago and a few days ago i had an entire day just filled with cramps. not bvraxton hicks.. just.. cramps lol idk what its from tho