Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Did any of you experience cramping during the 3rd trimester?

I am 35w5d and having menstrual type cramping. This is my 4th baby and I know what I am having are not braxton hicks and they aren't labor contractions. If any of you have experienced this before having your baby, I want to know what happened, what the doctor said, any info you can give me.

3 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I definitely did. ask your doctor about it, but it's most likely your cervix thinning out and stretching. your baby might be dropping too. I think I mentioned it to my doctor in passing and that's what he said; I wasn't too alarmed really. as long as there is no bleeding or excessive cramping, I'd say you're fine -- but talk to your OB if you're worried.

• 1 decade ago

I did with my youngest son, I was put on bed rest for 2 weeks. Call your Doctor to see if you should come in for a check up.

• 1 decade ago

im almost 32 weeks ago and a few days ago i had an entire day just filled with cramps. not bvraxton hicks.. just.. cramps lol idk what its from tho

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.