Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

NEW HAIRCUT IDEAS??? =D?

Hey so i have longish natrually curly hair, its layered, brownish redish with blonde highlights. I wanna get it cut shoulder length in a way that is easy to straighten and looks good with a oval or long face shape. THANKS:)

Favorite Answer

I have looked at the new 2010 hair style magazines and they are incredible. I would try looking at some of those (in good bookstores) where you are not under pressure to get a cut and can just browse. Then buy the one that has what you think you want. It is hard without seeing aperson re hair styling, and I do this as it is more private and personal.

Any sort of A-line cut is always cute.

Permantely Straighten it; & layered ! x

shave your head like Britney. glue it to ur v^g1na