Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

should the smarter kid (me) do more work then my partner give me your opinion?

with only a few people doing as much as me when was ever partnered with someone is it fair to do it please give me your opinion because i am like 6 pages of pure grace and my partners are on 1 page.

• Eric B
    Favorite Answer

It's not fair, but if you want it done right, ignore your partner and do the work yourself. It's what I had to do to get through school.

hmmm... no, it's not fair but if you're willing to do it to get a better grade it's fine as long as it doesn't happen often. otherwise do an even amount of work but proof read their part at the end to make sure it's up to your usual standard, i mean you don't want to let your grades slip because of your group members.