Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what book is this..please answer?

ok so what is is is like there are these people(mabey teens) and they compete in this contest...they have to walk a long time,and whoever stops walking or slows down..gets killed...i think its stephen king...might not be,,,if you know pweeeeeze answer

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It is Stephen King writing as Richard Bachman the book is The Long Walk

Miss G's recommendation of The Green Mile as being worth a read is correct. But that book is about the guards at a prison and the magical abilities of a man name John Coffey.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it is stephen king, and its called "the green mile" i am like, 90 precent sure. i was talking to some people about it. stephen king is an awesome author, i reccomend him even if u havnt read that particular book. :) remeber, "the green mile" ( I THINK )

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.