Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

when a boy is rude to you what does that mean? (Short)?

this guy I like was really nice to me, talked to me a lot,looked at me then away fast ect but ever sense I pissed him off (a month ago) he won't talk to me unless I talk to him first although he still looked at me then away. Well now he is rude to me throws spitballs at me with another guy friend of mine, said a rude comment to me today then jumped out and scared me half to death so I flipped him off and left him standing there stunned. why is he like his all the sudden? Should I confront him? Thanks.

Favorite Answer

I think you should talk to him and ask him what his problem is

I think the chances are this guy liked you, and maybe you hurt him when you pissed him off? Depends what it was about

But still he cant be treating you like this, just have it out with him and that should clear the air a little but :)

If this is middle school then chances are he likes you. High school could mean the same thing. If the guy is in his twenties then he is just a dick. Could just be a dick if he is in high school too. He is the kind of guy who will never know how to be around women.

he either is

A. flirting with you / doesnt know how to express his liking towards you

or

B. hates you

i'd confront him if you really want the answer....

Source(s): guys -- does he like me ? :P http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AocRl...
  • Julian

mad immature - no dont confront him it aint worth it

answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoPoC...