Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

MJ fans: Does anybody else notice that Jermaine Jackson appears to like attention from the media?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Where have you been?

He's been doing that since the J5 days.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah. i dont wanna offend any Jermaine lovers *cough* Cali *cough* LOL, but i just think Jermaine's been milking everything for the cameras. Like i havent seen him go ANYWHERE without one of Mike's gloves on, but in Moonwalk, MJ said Jermaine would make fun of him for wearing the glove. It just annoys me. I dont hate Jermaine though lol. Now La Toya is another subject....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He's annoying as hell!

The whole MJ family are milking MJ's death.

Janet: Releasing a solo album and appearing on all sort of music shows.

Joe: Promoting his "record label"

Jermaine: Appearing...everywhere!

Latoya: On talk shows.

Tito: Doing solo shows again and trying to promote his untalented sons.

I could go on and on lol

• ries
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Quincy Jones- Who cares approximately you? some guy or woman you have been to make lies related to the lifeless? maximum folk dont even understand who you're anymore. Jermaine Jackson- you in straightforward terms choose for to earnings out of your brothers dying and you have been in no way there for him and comparable is going for LaToya. i think of the only good Jackson contributors have been Michael,Janet,and Katherine. Screw you Jermaine! good bless those youngsters! Praying for you Katherine.R.i.p. Michael You Rocked my worldwide!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

This is what he said Tuesday on Larry King "I don't like the spotlight Larry, the light just finds me" lol.

• 1 decade ago

Stop bashing his family, if you were a true fan you would respect his loved ones. You don't know him.

PS: Michael Jackson doesn't like your ignorance!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

oh yes from day one. don't forget latoya XD. jermaine really is he a media whore LMAO!!!

peace....

• M
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

WELL YEA, BUT HE'S JUST EXCEPTING AWARDS AND EVERYTHING FOR HIM, AND HE'S THE BEST CENTER OF ATTENTION AFTER MICHAEL OF COURSE!

• 1 decade ago

It's quite sad actually.

• 1 decade ago

yeah, him and latoya are just the same.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.