Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

MJ fans: Does anybody else notice that Jermaine Jackson appears to like attention from the media?

Favorite Answer

Where have you been?

He's been doing that since the J5 days.

Yeah. i dont wanna offend any Jermaine lovers *cough* Cali *cough* LOL, but i just think Jermaine's been milking everything for the cameras. Like i havent seen him go ANYWHERE without one of Mike's gloves on, but in Moonwalk, MJ said Jermaine would make fun of him for wearing the glove. It just annoys me. I dont hate Jermaine though lol. Now La Toya is another subject....

He's annoying as hell!

The whole MJ family are milking MJ's death.

Janet: Releasing a solo album and appearing on all sort of music shows.

Joe: Promoting his "record label"

Jermaine: Appearing...everywhere!

Latoya: On talk shows.

Tito: Doing solo shows again and trying to promote his untalented sons.

I could go on and on lol

• ries

Quincy Jones- Who cares approximately you? some guy or woman you have been to make lies related to the lifeless? maximum folk dont even understand who you're anymore. Jermaine Jackson- you in straightforward terms choose for to earnings out of your brothers dying and you have been in no way there for him and comparable is going for LaToya. i think of the only good Jackson contributors have been Michael,Janet,and Katherine. Screw you Jermaine! good bless those youngsters! Praying for you Katherine.R.i.p. Michael You Rocked my worldwide!

This is what he said Tuesday on Larry King "I don't like the spotlight Larry, the light just finds me" lol.

Stop bashing his family, if you were a true fan you would respect his loved ones. You don't know him.

PS: Michael Jackson doesn't like your ignorance!

oh yes from day one. don't forget latoya XD. jermaine really is he a media whore LMAO!!!

peace....

• M

WELL YEA, BUT HE'S JUST EXCEPTING AWARDS AND EVERYTHING FOR HIM, AND HE'S THE BEST CENTER OF ATTENTION AFTER MICHAEL OF COURSE!

It's quite sad actually.

yeah, him and latoya are just the same.