Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

any advice/experiences to help ..?

I know the only sure way to determine pregnancy is a HPT or going to my dr .. but I was just wondering .. My period was due Monday. Monday afternoon, I had some brown discharge, and it was much less than my normal period. I felt cramps, but by later that day, I only had discharge when I wiped. Tuesday and Wednesday AM- there was only pinkish/brown discharge when I wiped. I know there is a possibilty I'm pregnant, but I was just curious as to how many women have experienced this "period" before finding out they were pregnant.

Thanks! :)

And sorry if it was TMI .. lol.

I don't know a lot about pregnancy and have never been pregnant myself, but if you're period is usually on time, then it's definitely a possibility. Also, I've heard a lot of people have a mini "period," and assuming that they are not pregnant when they are.

Everyone has her own period and it can be distorted at time due to unknown reason so just let it be and see. Your case is the same just wait or take a self-test with the kit or check with your doctor.

I would wait at least a week before I got concerned. Stressing about possible pregnancy can affect your period.