Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

naima asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

How long are the different lengths of weave e.g 12, 14, 16 inch?

Where would 12 inch, 14 inch and 16 inch of human hair weave reach on me once micro braided eg. my shoulders, middle of my back. I dont know if it helps but I'm 5'4. Also does the length of the weave change depending on whether the hair is straight or curly? This must all sound like silly questions, but I've never worn a weave before.

Thank you all.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Okay. I do micro braids a lot and I always get this question. Some people believe only sometimes it depends on what hair you buy. But not me. Its Crazy Because the 12'' would lay on your breast so it'll be a little bit above your bra. The 14'' should go right on the part where you hook your bra in the back. And the 16'' should end underneath your your bra completely. Now, when using the curly micro hair. The 12'' will be shoulder length, 14'' a lil past your shoulders, and 16'' should be on your breast. Not under but on. Hope that helped.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How long are the different lengths of weave e.g 12, 14, 16 inch?

Where would 12 inch, 14 inch and 16 inch of human hair weave reach on me once micro braided eg. my shoulders, middle of my back. I dont know if it helps but I'm 5'4. Also does the length of the weave change depending on whether the hair is straight or curly? This must all sound like silly...

Source(s): long lengths weave 12 14 16 inch: https://shortly.im/HuELn
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

12 Inch Weave Length

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.