Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

ToriM asked in HealthOptical · 1 decade ago

How bad is my vision? 20/300?

My vision is 20/300, how bad is that? I can't see infront of me without contacts or glasses Xo

I know, I just want to know, just for no reason really xD

My contacts say that I'm -3.50

Favorite Answer

Your vision isn't 20/300...that is your visual acuity. That is how you can see the chart without glasses on.

You are most likely 20/20 or better with glasses on, so that is the important thing.

Many many eyeglass wearers can't see much without their glasses, so it isn't really of much importance how poorly you see without a correction. 20/300 or 20/600...not much difference, you need your glasses on either way.

Source(s): Optician
  • sayles

20 300 Vision

• Jmax

If your visual acuity is 20/300 it means that you can identify an object at 20 feet that a person with normal vision can identify at 300 feet. A moderately nearsighted person would have a VA like yours without correction. So it's not good vision but it could be a lot worse. The majority of nearsighted people have a prescription in the range of -2.00 to -4.00. Higher than -8.00 is not uncommon.

• Diena

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How bad is my vision? 20/300?

Source(s): bad vision 20300: https://shorturl.im/feEWk

Not much difference between visions unless you wear a pair of glasses. Even if you have worse vision, you can see with glasses.

I don't think your vision is too bad; my eyes are a lot worse.

It doesn't matter anyway; you can buy some nice glasses at www.eyeglasses.com and you will be fine.

Source(s): www.eyeglasses.com

1

Source(s): Improve Your Vision Fast : http://improveeyesight.uzaev.com/?vNGv

Best Way Improve Your Eyesight!