Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

INPORTANT READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

OK so what do like better tick tock or fire flies iam doin a dance in front of like 100000 ppl and i need to know which one would u pick?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

fireflies

• 1 decade ago

Do tick tock because it is the #1 song right know and much fun to dance to.

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

recover from HIM!!!!! He doesnt such as you so theres no reason to maintain chasing him. in simple terms remember it is not ur fault, he's the only lacking out. additionally in case you save obsessing he's probly gonna think of ur truly extraordinary and not % to communicate to you back. save the friendship and seem for yet another guy. somebody might such as you and you dont even recognize it becus ur nevertheless going after this guy. there are a number of fish interior the sea, go locate yet another one.

• 1 decade ago

Fireflies is a more appropriate song for a crowd of many ages. tiktok is more upbeat. but i like fireflies. if its not fast enough find a remix!! it always works! Good Luck.

Source(s): meeee!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i love tic tock

it gets ppl hype

• 1 decade ago

omg love them both

i think you should do tik tock if your doing hiphop

but fireflies if your doing more contemporary :)

hope it helpsss

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

tick tock, its less anoying

• 1 decade ago

Fire flies

ps hope it helped :)

• 1 decade ago

fireflies

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.