Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

would it bother you if your husband went to a bachelor party and put dollars in the strippers g strings?

im just curious

• ?

those different halves who say it would not rely or truly being stupid. I had this problem with my ex-husband and that i became consistently very jealous. I used to ask your self why i became so jealous. Being jealous became painful for me. We never had a common marriage. on the grounds that he might overtly flirt with others in my presence. when I left him I never had to sense as jealous back. those emotions got here up with the aid of way he acted. sure, I do have faith that this is a serious question. He could love you sufficient to stay removed from issues like this. Oh, I did ask my husband as quickly as how he felt approximately me watching male strippers. i became going to make an appointment to go . i had to coach him the way it felt. He does no longer agree. He reported women had no administration over their very own strikes. i in my view might never have long gone. I in simple terms mandatory to positive out how he felt. So, this is distinctive strokes for various persons. i truly sense if I have been extra trusting he might have even lesser appreciate. This guy became very incorrect for me.

It would depend on how much he was spending. I don't mind the whole party thing and a few bucks here and there is fine, but I don't want him dropping hundreds of dollars on the entertainment.

No it would not. Been there. I think the people it bothers either have trust issues or are prudes. It is meant to have a little fun. Just cause you are married does not mean you no longer want to enjoy life.

A little. Getting a lapdance is different, of course. But dollar bills? Ehh, as long as it wasn't obsessive or he wasted like a hundred bucks or something.

I"m a dude, but it's called a bachelor party. Not a married-guy's party. If married guys attend, and you say it's okay, then it really is your fault .

I *personally* wouldn't ask too many questions about what they did, because I wouldn't want the play-by-play.

It's a bachelor party -- if THAT'S where they went, THAT'S *probably* what happened!

xoxoxoxo

Source(s): Don't Ask / Don't Tell

Yes however my boobs would be way bigger then I would hire a few men to come strip for me at the house watch him go mad ha ha ha! gross men strippers sick!

When I was single it was demeaning but if you have a husband or boyfriend that likes that sort of stuff.. Prepare yourself for worse to come.

• Well personally it wouldn't bother me and I will tell you why. I trust my husband. I think if you trust eachother and know that your ove is strong than you dont have those worries. :O)

Yesssss. Duhhhhh . Grow the **** up