Allergy Specialist in Las Vegas?

I need someone to recommend a good allergy specialist in the Las Vegas area. I'm a 29 year old male and have had hives every day for over 4 months now. I have seen family doctors and they prescribed Prednisone, Hydroxyzine and Loratadine. I've taken those along with Benedryl, Clartin, Zantac, Zytec. While they do help a little, I still have hives in some form every day along with swelling sometimes in my fingers and face.

I need a place which will have the latest testing for autoimmune hives.

Favorite Answer

I used Dr Seegev and he does all kinds of testing. He prescribed I try a different body soap, Zyxal a new antihistamine, Veramyst nasal spray a saline spray, and did skin testing.

I truly have lived in Vegas for a splash over one 365 days, and from July to March i did no longer have any hypersensitive reactions (it somewhat is unusual because of the fact decrease back abode in Michigan i became allergic to something and each little thing!) as quickly as April rolled around each little thing began to bloom, so as that became a killer. the variety one allergen in Las Vegas is the mulberry bush (truly a tree, no longer a bush). I truly have had terrible hypersensitive reactions on the grounds that April...yet with any luck each little thing will die down now that July is nearly over (many times each little thing gets decrease back to widespread by way of mid to late August). besides, i'm hoping you % Las Vegas instead of California! jointly as i'm specific Cali is a astonishing place to visit, I specific does no longer % to stay there! Too crowded and such. Las Vegas is a astonishing place to stay with MANY interest opportunities and consistently something to do. stable success to you and your fiance!