Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Am I to old for Pokemon?

Hi, I'm a 14 year old girl. Am i to old for Pokemon on the DS? I like it because of the cute little Pokemon! So yea, please let me know! Thanks Guys :D

12 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

aqualoos

i'm 37 & i play..in orther words if you like playing it then good for you it's a good way to relax...

Source(s): read my PROFILE
  • No, you're not too old to play Pokemon. There are people well into their 40's that play. I personally know a lot of people my age (in college) who still play. But then again, it was our generation who was the target audience when it first came on the scene. And most of us grew up with it when it was first popular. That could be the reason they still play.

But the point is: Pokemon seems to be one of those games that is enjoyable for people of all ages. I myself play every once and a while.

• 1 decade ago

you are never too old for anything.

i know some people who love pokemon and still play it in high school.

• 1 decade ago

I'm 23 and I still play the games. I'll be getting HG soon enough.

• 1 decade ago

im 16 and still play it, dont worry, my classmate still play like pokemon yellow on his sp in geometry class, dont worry, i even see like semi successful people play it on the train to work i think?

• 1 decade ago

no its fun for everybody i am only nine years old and i think its fun. one of my cosins liked pokemon untill he was 16

• Wilson is wrong, first off. If you have a guy who doesn't really care about your hobbies, then yeah its fine. I have a girlfriend, and she knows I crossdress, she doesn't care.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

pokemon is rated E - for EVERYONE! as in anyone and everyone can play it :)

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, never play in public ;-)

• 1 decade ago

If you're not worried about ruining your social status, no.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.