Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Do I sound like I have eating issues?

4:30am - burned 600 calories at the gym

11:00am - vegetables (140 calories)

3:00pm -

half a whole wheat pb&j - sugar free peanut butter and jelly (250 calories)

yogurt (220 calories)

Still very hungry after eating, took a 2 hour nap and had a dream about the Christmas cookies my sister made.

5:45 - cookies (500 calories) and an apple (95 calories)

And now I feel depressed and hate myself for binging, yet I'm still hungry. And I'm mad because I can never stick to anything and I binge almost every day. Actually, I did better than usual today so maybe I should be happy. I'm 16, 5'9" and was 115.2 this morning. I can't stop obsessing with my weight, and I freak out if I gain anything. I want to get under 110, but I've stayed about the same the last few weeks. Like I said, reflecting I see that today was better than usual.

Favorite Answer

If you ate foods with more nutrients in them you would be better off and not want to binge as much. Eat a turkey sandwich rather than pb&j. It has more nutrients. Have an egg white for breakfast along with the veggies. Veggies really don't have many calories in them. And instead of a cookie and apple have a salad w oil and vinegar and a small piece of chicken. The foods you have every day sound more like snacks than meals and you didn't binge at all. If anything you might have undereaten and chose bad food choices to undereat with.

• zabel

You most likely ought to take in your therapist approximately this. Besides the visible gross element purging is tough on each and every valuable organ. Karen Carpenter have been consuming average for a couple of years earlier than she died after yrs. of off & on purging. The motive for her demise was once immediately from the harm she had performed to her center from the purging. Think of it this manner you probably have meals poisoning they may be able to more often than not substitute the valuable fluids however what issues them probably the most is getting the character to give up vomiting on the grounds that of all of the harm it does to the valuable organs. You're too self mindful. The substantial majority of individuals on no account pay any concentration. Only the jerks & who cares what they believe? You ought to get concerned in anything you relatively care approximately & you'll be able to uncover whether or not you are fats or no longer issues little. It brings you from your possess issues while you aid others, specifically those who find themselves not able to aid themselves. Learn to snigger at your self & permit your self the grace not to be excellent. Quit taking your self so critically. I've visible quite simply lovely even morbidly chubby individuals & unpleasant to the bone thin ones. It's all on your angle & the way you deal with and/or deal with others. As the historical announcing is going beautiful is as beautiful does. I'd instead be remembered while I die for all of the well I did than for the way I appeared. Beauty is fleeting. Love is endlessly.

Burning up calories became child's play for me when I began trying out colon cleanse. I know they say that pills will not work, however they certainly worked for me, and they've been featured on CBS News too. There's a free trial on currently at http://wisads.healthybusiness.info/ , give it a try, why not?

working out at 4:30 AM and obsessing over your weight--yeah, i'd say you have an eating disorder.

it's a tough life, i would know. try to get yourself out of this before you absolutely can't.

yes it deffinetly does sound like you have an eating disorder

obsessing over your weight when your already thin, getting depressed over something you probaly already told yourself you cant eat, and counting calories, !

you should get help if you want it

Source(s): i have an eating disorder .

Well 115 is not bad iam 5'3 180 but i am happy they say iam thick.