Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPerforming Arts · 1 decade ago

my voice is really bad today due to lack of sleep and i have a voice solo tonight at a concert... what do i do?

I got about 3 hours because i was nervous about the concert and now my voice is really bad... hoarse, no low or high notes, and cracking highs all the time... what do i do?

Favorite Answer

First cut down the talking, TRUST me. Also honey and lemon is good but tastes nasty so add a touch of your favourite diluting juice to warm water the add lots of honey and lemon (orange tastes best). As well as this you need to chill. take a minute or two without thinking about your concert and just sit and relax. Im a Professional Soprano I promise this stuff works :)

Tea with lemon, and plenty of cough drops always help. But if you have that horseness think going on your going to need the strong stuff like Nyquil it works wonders when you have to do a show and your sound like kermit the frog. Never do high notes when throat is sore from horseness trust me you want like the sound that comes out.

now u help me i love more friends .mail me if u want

honey is great