MYSPACE MUSIC PLAYER 2.0 HELLLLP !!!?

I WANT A MUSIC PLAYER THAT ONLY SHOWS THE PLAY BUTTON & NEXT AND BACK BUTTONS , BUH I DONT NO WHERE TO GET THE CODE AND ITS FOR MYSPACE 2.0 PLEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSE HELPPPPPPPP !! CAN YU GIVE ME A LIST OF SITES WHERE I CAN GET THE CODE PLASE AND THANK YUU !

• Favorite Answer

honestly. its easier to do it on mixpod.com. Myspace playlists end up with pop ups all the time. Go to mixpod, make an account and you'll be happy. You can choose from many different skins. Make songs shuffle, auto start so when someone goes on it plays, you can choose diff. colors and patterns

Check out my page. You'll see what i mean. :))