Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I absolutely hateeeeeeeeee eating in front of guys!!?

And my boyfriend ( we've only been together for a week on saturday, haha) Wants to take me out to dinner and to go see a movie, i just hate eating infront of guys!!

And as dumb as this sounds, how can I get over this and what is something that isnt messy to eat...and also can't get stuck in between my teeth?!

Favorite Answer

Guys tend to like a girl who isn't afraid to eat with a little gusto, so don't order the salad, get something you like, and just don't eat spinache (for your teeth) or bbq (so messy) and have fun, you only live once and worrying about whateveryone else thinks is a huge waste of time, if he stops likeing you because you know how to eat something other than a salad he was never worth it girl!