Please please help me, what am I supposed to do??? I don't want to go back being desperate!?

My ex and i broke up a couple of months ago after we'd been together about 3 years. A few things happened at the beginning of the breakup that caused me to feel like I was completely losing him out of my life.

I became the pathetic ex girlfriend that tried to get back with him by begging and pleading. It took me a little over a month to snap out of it. In that time he said there was never a chance that we would be back together because of the way I was acting.

I finally took a step back and realized how I was acting and snapped out of it. I started gaining my life back and after a couple of weeks of being on my own and not have much contact with him I sent him a text telling him that I was sorry about everything and ok with the breakup.

He asked if I wanted to hang out and I agreed. I was actually fine around him. I've realized that I don't need him to be happy, but he seemed overly flirty. He kept kissing me on the cheek and trying to play fight with me the whole time. He told me how nice it was to be around me especially since we weren't fighting. He kept hugging me and just all types of stuff.

When he left he sent me a text asking if I was seeing someone, which I'm not. What's his deal. He had been talking to a couple of other girls before I stopped talking to him. How should I take this? I'm pretty sick of talking to him about our relationship, but he does mean a lot to me, and I do really miss him and I still love him. What do I do? does he still like me, or only because I'm not acting as interested in him. He's told me he still loves me the whole time, but what do I do, and what is he thinking?!?!?! Please help!

I'd be lying if i didn't say that I think he's rethinking your status with him. This might be the beginning of a reconciliation. Just take it slow and SHOW him that you've changed like you did when yall went out, but don't expect anything.

wow all of my ex's were like that they tell u there over you and then when you finaly get over them too they decide they like you and confuse you all over again .... anyway if hes told you he still loves you he probably does but if i was you if you want to get back with him dont jump straight into it wait for a while to see how he is and if he says he want to get back together or something like that and that he loves you make him proove it so you know he isnt just with you for the sake off it

dunno if that helped but hopefully it did !