Please please help me, what am I supposed to do??? I don't want to go back being desperate!?

My ex and i broke up a couple of months ago after we'd been together about 3 years. A few things happened at the beginning of the breakup that caused me to feel like I was completely losing him out of my life.

I became the pathetic ex girlfriend that tried to get back with him by begging and pleading. It took me a little over a month to snap out of it. In that time he said there was never a chance that we would be back together because of the way I was acting.

I finally took a step back and realized how I was acting and snapped out of it. I started gaining my life back and after a couple of weeks of being on my own and not have much contact with him I sent him a text telling him that I was sorry about everything and ok with the breakup.

He asked if I wanted to hang out and I agreed. I was actually fine around him. I've realized that I don't need him to be happy, but he seemed overly flirty. He kept kissing me on the cheek and trying to play fight with me the whole time. He told me how nice it was to be around me especially since we weren't fighting. He kept hugging me and just all types of stuff.

When he left he sent me a text asking if I was seeing someone, which I'm not. What's his deal. He had been talking to a couple of other girls before I stopped talking to him. How should I take this? I'm pretty sick of talking to him about our relationship, but he does mean a lot to me, and I do really miss him and I still love him. What do I do? does he still like me, or only because I'm not acting as interested in him. He's told me he still loves me the whole time, but what do I do, and what is he thinking?!?!?! Please help!

I broke up with him, I started dating someone else, he found out and didn't want to have anything to do with me... thats when i realized what I'd done and I wanted him back.

I messed up, and I realize that... I'm just trying to figure out what he's thinking and what I should do next.

Of course he's interested in you again now that you seem unattainable/fine without him. He's in it for the chase.

He probably broke up, went on some wild fling with a few other girls and now realizes he can chase you again. The more important issue that you should think about is:

1. Why you broke up.

2. If it's a major reason, do you really think it's resolvable? If it's minor, why did he break it off in the first place?

3. Will he just do this all over again?

These are all questions that only you can answer, but my advice would be to stay single for a bit, especially now that you're happy with yourself. In time, if it's really meant to be (and with a little persistence on his part) things will work out just fine. Plus it can't hurt to make him sweat a little and think that something he had that was so good may now be lost to him!

Source(s): experience

I think you should make it clear to him what he's done to you and when you wanted him back he didn't want you. Make him realize how much he's hurt you and tell him you don't want to be his girlfriend again, that you don't want to have to live like that. If he's got a heart he'll realize what a jerk he's been to you maybe he'll stop bugging you and you can go back to living your life the way it's supposed to be, Don't let that jerk back in your life sweetie.

Source(s): Myself:) hope it helped:)

Please don't do that to yourself, don't go back to him! He broke your heart one and didn't really care how you felt and he WILL DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN! I know it hurts and you're tempted. But love yourself more. Tell him you don't have time, act like you're always busy and make him beg! He won't know what he has until he loses you!

First of all who broke up you or him? If it was him, he just wants some sex. If it was you, maybe he really likes you and doesn't want to break up.