what was your most imbarassing moment ?

mine was when i accidentally went into the gils bathroom and i saw a couple of girls and came out and every one was looking at me

Favorite Answer

my embarrassing moment is when had my pants on backwards at my bus stop then i looked everywhere nobody was there so i took off my pants so i can put them on right so i took them off my boxers exposed so that's when people come everybody looking at me then this one girl like COULD BE ANYBODY!!'S (nickname) boxer are showing so this girl knew i had blue and black boxers on so the weirdest thing was that the dudes were laughing and pointing and the girls were like next time wear your pants backward so i can see so every dude laughing at me the girls were surrounding me at my lunch table saying what underwear i should wear their choices were

red and black

light blue and green

dark blue and yellow

so i was popular with the girls that day

• zabel

Like while i used to be small like round 10 years historical me and my uncle received on a aircraft to srilanka a few trade flight factor, good we have been within the aircraft and i used to be seated subsequent to a OH SO GORGEOUS GUY, good yeah he was once helloads older and he was once whiter so erm yeah the have an impact on television has on me tsk tsk, so we began speaking like probably he spoke to me within the hiya little woman method what could i do know and he requested me wherein i used to be from and that i instructed him and he stated Singapore quality nation and that i requested him wherein he was once from he stated someplace (i do not keep in mind) and that i stated that a lovely nation (which i've OBV not ever been too) and we have been caught there within the dialog and my uncle got here and he heard the whole thing and he stated i m handiest 10 and i've not ever been wherever out of Asia three HOUR flight i would think my cheeks burning how embarrassing!

When I fell down the stairs at the senior prom when I was prom queen. Everyone laughed and took pictures.

mine was when i was in my house and it started to snow so i started to run outside and i ran smack into the glass door bc it was clear i didnt even see it! it was on christmas eve and it was so embarassing

when I spelt embarrassing wrong.