Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

So now that I've admitted I'm a music ellitist...?

What is your opinion of me based on everything you've seen me post on Y!A. You can be as nice or as harsh as you want to be, I just want your honest opinion.

Thanks for the biscuit.

Thats not the first time spell checker has lead me astray.

Claydn: Your statement proved that what Arinna said about me goes the same for you.

Favorite Answer

I think you're a bit of a wanker to be honest.

Edit;

I really have no idea why you added me, but you don't accept emails, so no can do.

• Lv 6

To be honest.. I think you're a bit hypocritical, and sometimes flat out rude. It seems to me as though you think you're better than everyone else.

But really, this is my opinion collected from a few posts you've made online. You could be a perfectly lovely person in real life.

And gosh darnit, it's spelled elitist, not ellitist.

Edit: Arinna hit the nail on the head.

i've got seen you rip numerous bands at right here so no ask your self there, and that i will confess I youngster around lots on particular bands, yet i might by no skill diss absolutely everyone right here approximately their musical flavor, all of us could hear to despite makes them chuffed whether it incredibly is the Jonas Brothers, or The Beatles.

I haven't really seen a lot of your posts, so I'm not sure. But if it's anything like your spelling, well then...

Hahaha, a music "elitist" with bands like Counting Crows and Third Eye Blind listed among his favourites. My opinion is that you either:

a) aren't entirely clear on exactly what "elitist" means

b) are a very confused young lad; or

c) are just a flat out idiot.

Most likely a combination of all 3.

I am passionately in love with you, yet strangely shy and wary, like a deer caught in the headlights of a monster truck.

You can be pretty harsh Stuie, but I've seen a lot worse users in R&P history, Your Ok.

I think you think too highly of yourself. You're thick, narcissistic, and you think people give a damn about what you think as though your opinion is going to make them change their mind completely.

Harsh enough for you?

You can spell it "ellitist" if you'd like.

You're a great person on Y!A. I hope you live a long and beautiful life.

Don't worry you are like every other indie fan and that is a total douche.