Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

ok so i notice that thers been an increase with girls turn bi/ lesbian?

do you think theres gonna be more lesbians oneday than straight girls

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Agrees completely with KamoH. LGBT isn't a choice, its just how you are. Girls do tend to act bisexual or like lesbians to get attention though.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have noticed that too and I'm also a lesbian and there are some bi girls and I think that one day yes bi and lesbian girls will be more populated than straight girls

• KamoH
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

There's been an increase in straight girls pretending to be Bi for male attention because they think it's "sexy".

I haven't noticed an increase in lesbians though (sadly).

If people feel more comfortable coming out then that's good, but I do wish these fake bisexuals would bugger off they ruin it for real bisexuals.

Source(s): Lesbian
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's really becoming a trend amongst Straight girls to identify as "bisexual". I believe it's mostly for male attention.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes sin will rise before Jesus comes

i hopeyou are prepared

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes...probably. i have noticed that too and im sure there are alot more who even deny it, so yes definitely.

• 1 decade ago

Turning?

People do not TURN gay/bi.

*FLIPS HAIR & WALKS AWAY*

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.