...
... asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Who else agrees that when you don't feel like any other type of music, trance always rocks!?

Favorite Answer

Yes , I agree, especially on long car rides.

I listen to a lot of Country as well. Mostly stuff from the 80s and 90s (Dwight Yoakam, Sawyer Brown, Shenandoah, etc). I'm also a huge fan of Bluegrass, Blues, Jazz, and Lounge music. I listen to that all the time. Classical is very sporadic, but I really enjoy Mozart and Tchaikovsky. I think Gregorian Chant is fascinating as well. "World Music" is something I just go nutty for. I love the traditional music from China, Persia, India, Arabic, Pygmy (Efe), Indonesia, etc etc etc. I could list on this topic for days. I suppose, on a final note, I used to listen to more rap. But, I don't own any rap music anymore (which is funny because I've seen several Rap shows live over the last few years).

I didn't quite hear you... say it again? I'm in a trance.

It's okay when I'm in the mood, yes.

i sniff cocaine to trance.

pink floyd works too

i agree

Never heard of it.