Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Lv 4
... asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Who else agrees that when you don't feel like any other type of music, trance always rocks!?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes , I agree, especially on long car rides.

• 5 years ago

I listen to a lot of Country as well. Mostly stuff from the 80s and 90s (Dwight Yoakam, Sawyer Brown, Shenandoah, etc). I'm also a huge fan of Bluegrass, Blues, Jazz, and Lounge music. I listen to that all the time. Classical is very sporadic, but I really enjoy Mozart and Tchaikovsky. I think Gregorian Chant is fascinating as well. "World Music" is something I just go nutty for. I love the traditional music from China, Persia, India, Arabic, Pygmy (Efe), Indonesia, etc etc etc. I could list on this topic for days. I suppose, on a final note, I used to listen to more rap. But, I don't own any rap music anymore (which is funny because I've seen several Rap shows live over the last few years).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I didn't quite hear you... say it again? I'm in a trance.

• 1 decade ago

It's okay when I'm in the mood, yes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i sniff cocaine to trance.

• 1 decade ago

pink floyd works too

• 1 decade ago

i agree

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Never heard of it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.