Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

are pomegranate seeds toxic i just ate alot?

• Paje
    Favorite Answer

No, we eat them all the time. It would be hard to eat a pomegranate without eating the seeds.

No as a matter of fact they are good for you. That question reminds me of a true story many years ago people thought tomatoes were poisonous. the man From Charleston, South Carolina announced in the paper that on a certain day and time he will eat a tomato on the court house steps. He did and did not die.

No not at all. Unless you eat like 3 entire pomegranetes it doesn't matter. I've eaten almost an entire bowl made of about 3 pomegranetes in a day and a half. Nothing happened to me so you should be alright.

The seeds are the part of the fruit you are supposed to eat, silly. They are delicious and healthy. Enjoy them!

Uh.. no that's kind of common sense

don't know what those are, but notify me if you start hallucionating. I'm too sober.

• Bert

No, they are VERY good for you. Lots of antioxidants.

• D

No, they are full of iron and good for you.

hha no? they are so yummy and really good for you too

Ummm... no, they are actually good for you