Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Xbox 360/TV Combined issue....?

Basiclly I bought a Samsung LCD 22 inch 2 days ago. I plugged my xbox 360 high definition coloured chords in and audio, i.e. red,white,blue,green,red. Everything worked fine for a day. It then started getting streaks of different colours accross the screen all of a sudden. They would come and go. Now my TV doesn't register there is an xbox 360 plugged in.

I set the button to TV opposed to HDTV and plugged the yellow, red and white in the specific holes but that doesn't register either. I then plugged the yellow, red and white into my old TV to see if it would work and nothing is happening.

Has the LCD broken my video coloured chord? I had the xbox 360 picture on the highest one, 1080p i think it was? Is this the reason for it?

Update:

Yer I can watch TV without a problem, do you think my xbox 360 chord is broken?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Do you have your cable or satellite hooked up to this TV? If so can you watch TV without any problems?

This sounds like a faulty TV in which case you should be able to return the TV to where ever you bought it and exchange it. I bought a Samsung a few years back for Christmas and had a few broken pixels when I first plugged it in, luckly I just took it back to Circuit City and they gave me a brand new one without even checking the old one out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.