Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

what would you do if your dad told you to kill yourself?

would you forgive him?

Favorite Answer

If it was me well...

Dad: go kill yourself

Me: go f*ck yourself

Why did he say that? That's a very horrible thing to say to a child. Maybe he was using physiocology reverse, i hope!

I guess that if my dad have said that to me if he was really serious, i would have a very difficult time to forgive him because that's a very unforgivable because when he says that, it would have impacted greatly on health being, my self esteem and my emotions. I would have to say I would want to forgive him as hard as i can but it would be very difficult. Someone once said, hating and unforgiving would consume me and that's not who i wanna be otherwise i would not be able to move on and find my own happiness so yeah i would try to forgive him.

Hope your ok.

Source(s): Loving the I need you's comments, dad: go kill yourself Me: go f yourself. Wicked comeback, it will make your stronger within yourself so say it!!
  • Of course not. I'd be outta the house and get my own damn life in a heartbeat.

Source(s): dgdfgdfsadfsa

hahah no!!! here would be my convo:

Him: kill yourself!

Me: go to hell!

haha ya im good ;)

that would be very messed up

answer my question?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200912...

Um i would say no!!

Source(s): blah blah blah!