Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

what would you do if your dad told you to kill yourself?

would you forgive him?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If it was me well...

Dad: go kill yourself

Me: go f*ck yourself

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why did he say that? That's a very horrible thing to say to a child. Maybe he was using physiocology reverse, i hope!

I guess that if my dad have said that to me if he was really serious, i would have a very difficult time to forgive him because that's a very unforgivable because when he says that, it would have impacted greatly on health being, my self esteem and my emotions. I would have to say I would want to forgive him as hard as i can but it would be very difficult. Someone once said, hating and unforgiving would consume me and that's not who i wanna be otherwise i would not be able to move on and find my own happiness so yeah i would try to forgive him.

Hope your ok.

Source(s): Loving the I need you's comments, dad: go kill yourself Me: go f yourself. Wicked comeback, it will make your stronger within yourself so say it!!
  • Of course not. I'd be outta the house and get my own damn life in a heartbeat.

Source(s): dgdfgdfsadfsa
  • 1 decade ago

hahah no!!! here would be my convo:

Him: kill yourself!

Me: go to hell!

haha ya im good ;)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that would be very messed up

answer my question?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200912...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Um i would say no!!

Source(s): blah blah blah!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.