Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

JD asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 1 decade ago

Christian tattoo artist/parlor in Texas? Specifically in the DFW/Austin/Houston areas?

Favorite Answer

Don't understand the request, really. Depends on your definitions, I suppose. First thing I want to know, when someone asks me if I'm a Christian, is their particular definition of Christianity. By some standards, I may be, by others, I may not be. "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he." Or so sayeth the Carpenter. Many people fall into this category, tattoo artists included. But that's not an advertisement. I know more than a few artists that wear that shoe. Just ask them. Take care.

Source(s): I'm a Christian, and a professional tattoo artist.

A Christian tattoo parlor...? Isn't that some sort of contradiction of sorts? "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD." Leviticus 19:28

When you go to get a tattoo why not just ask there religion?

I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too

http://www.beautytipsforall.com/tattoo_tips.htm

idk bout christian, but y does tht matter? all tht matters is if ur tattoos good or not. 713 tattoo in houston is really really good!

hahahaha