Please help I need answers!!! (Second Post)?

Okay so my best friend has been acting really weird for the last few days. For an example, my boyfriend is like 4 inches shorter than me (I'm Tall) (He is Short) so she said I guess that people can hang him up in bathroom because he's soo short. That ticked me off so I didn't say anything. So we were texting on the bus and I said hey be right back because I was talking to my other friend and didn't want to be rude so she says FINE! Just txt me when your done doing God knows what. So I didn't text her back. Then we were IMing a few mins ago and we were talking about the guy she likes (he doesnt like her back) and she says Well I know he doesn't care about me and so I said Don't talk that way! and she said I can talk anyway I want to talk So I said Well Then talk that way I know better than not talk talk that way. Then I said I had to go because I have had enough of her and so she says Fine bye and then she Im's back At least I am not lying to myself. So that was it. I had had it and so I said Shut up! okay! just shut up! You have gotten really annoying! And so I signed out. Idk what to do right now because I feel bad for saying that but at the same time I don't want to apologize because she has some apologizing to do.

also just to add, She is chubby (not to be mean) and I'm average. She always tells me that my pictures are bad and everything! What should I do? Please no mean answers. If you dont have anything nice to say then dont say it at all!

oh and when we were iming and she said at least i am not lying to myself, she was talking about me and my boyfriend but she has nooo idea what shes talking about!

IDK what her issue is but it seems to me she's just trying to start a fight and she'll soon regret it and feel dumb.