Why is America the greatest?

Why do people in America think it's the greatest country on earth, especially the ones who have never been anywhere else?

I'm American, and I never said I didn't love my country.

Favorite Answer

We don't. A lot of us hate it here.

Because when we travel the Mars one day, the ship will have an American Flag on it. Because our ancestors saved the world. Hitler would have beaten Britain and Russia during WW2 if not for direct US aid. Because our ancestors paid to rebuild Europe and DID. Because more recently our efforts defeated communism in the USSR. Because we try to help people all the time. Because our country was more powerful than Rome ever was but we never attempted to build the empire they did. Because even our worst Republican pieces of shi* are better than your best, not by birth but by virtue.

Source(s): A liberal American.

We have guns, and Texas, in America. I hate my country.

because we have discovered a little thing called being grateful for what one has...plus, there are enough nonamericans who put us down...they don't need the help.