Do you like the song Fireflies by Owl City?

Everyone at my School Loves that song but I don't really like it.

Don't get me wrong I Love Adam and all but I just don't like that song.

Like some girl said she "loved" Owl City so I asked her what her Favorite song was

She said FireFlies

That I said that my Favorite song was Rainbow Vein

she said she had never heard of it

Than I said my I also like Hello Seattle

She said she had never of that too

I said what about Vanilla Twilight

She said "nope"

Strawberry Avalanche

Nope

I called her a moron and walked away. :)

Lol so do you like Fireflies

• Adam
    Best Answer

I do like Owl City but I'm not a big fan of that song honestly. My favorite Owl City is "Hello Seattle".

Rick Astley became the subject of a viral Internet meme in which an estimated 25 million Internet users were tricked into watching Rick Astley's video "Never Gonna Give You Up" by posting it under the name of other popular video titles. The practice is now known as Rickrolling. The phenomenon became so popular that on 1 April 2008, YouTube pranked its users by making every single featured video on the front page a Rickroll.

nice... calling her an idiot lol =P i would have done that too. but yea i like that song, i actually just discovered the band Owl City like 2 weeks ago and that is the first song i listened to and i like it a lot. I only listened to like 2 or 3 of their other songs so far, and i like fireflies the best. i think its just a popular song so that is probably the only song that girl knows by them...

• J.D.

It's pretty good.....but WAY to overrated.

I've only heard fireflies and vanilla twilight, but personally between the two, I like the latter better.

I really do not like Fireflies... And I also really do not like posers like that girl you're talking about. I hate it when people say they love a band but they've only heard the most mainstream song by them. It's really annoying.

I don't get all the hype about this band, maybe cause they've not broken England yet (where I live) so they dont really get played, everything I've heard by them just sounds like a poorer verson of The Postal Service though

i dont lyke Fireflies. or Owl City in general. Rainbow Vein just sounded odd to me.

• Nope.

Well, I mean I have nothing against it but everyone needs to stop being like ZOMG OWL CITY, FTW! just cause of that song. you know?

my favourite song is Hello Seattle :] It makes me smileee

I luv Fireflies!!! I have heard of Vanilla Twilight but I didn't really like it.

hahah my favorite is vanilla twilight, i hate when people think they know the band because theyre obsessed with just one of their songs that just happened to become popular.

i liked fireflies until it became way overplayed and then it just got annoying. now everytime i hear it i think its some weird fantasy song that just sounds stupid now, like it should belong in some cheesey fairy moive.