How many Twilight movies are there so far?

I know that there is one called Twilight New Moon, is it the only one?

Update:

Plz don't forget to tell me the full name of the movie.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Two! Twilight being the first and New Moon being the second. They finished filming Eclipse over a month ago but that won't be in theaters until summer of 2010. They will start filming Breaking Dawn (The fourth movie) in the beginning of the year of 2010 which is next year!

• Iroc24
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

"Twilight" was released on November 21, 2008.

"The Twilight Saga: New Moon" was released on November 20, 2009.

"The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" is scheduled to be released on June 30, 2010. This film is already finished filming and is currently in post-production (CGI editing, etc.)

There is a fourth book, Breaking Dawn, however a movie has not yet been confirmed. The rumor is that they plan on splitting the book into two movies like they did with the last Harry Potter film. Since the actors were only contracted for four films they most first negotiate salaries before making that final decision. Summit Entertainment does own the rights to produce a film and Melissa Rosenberg, the screen writer for the first three films, has mentioned working on the script.

• 1 decade ago

yes, they are 4 other twilight saga's

the 1st is TWILIGHT - which the first we see in cinema's.

the 2nd is - NEW MOON which the wolves are appear here.

and the 3rd is - ECLIPSE - they are now taping the current movie because the date of releasing is on june or july next year.

and the last - BREAKING DAWN !! , the end ! ..

Source(s): me,
  • M
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

There is two Twilight and Newmoon and in June eclipse will be in theaters.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

two! lol

twilight (1st)

New moon (2nd)

and there are 2 more to come, or 3 depending if they split breaking dawn (4th)

• 1 decade ago

two

• 1 decade ago

in the great scheme of things , (who cares )

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.